- SafeWork NSW collects the information you provide in this form to determine your eligibility for the free programs, to improve the quality of our services, and to provide you with information about other programs we offer.
- We will also use your information to establish and maintain a secure database for use by the mental health project team for stakeholder related activities such as sending you our newsletters, contacting you about the work of the mental healthteam, providing you with an opportunity to work with us, and inviting you to participate in our programs.
You can opt out from receiving our communications by contacting the Mental Health team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing from our newsletter at any time.
- You are not required to provide SafeWork with the information requested in the form, however failure to provide this information may result in us not being able to fully consider your application to our programs.
- Your information may be provided to a third-party for the management of the free programs. If you are eligible for any of the programs above the third party provide will be in touch with you to further progress this application and/or your businesses entitlement to other programs unless you have asked us not to.
- Your information may also be provided to a third party who conducts surveys or activities to evaluate the SafeWork NSW products and programs. You may opt out of any activities arising from this arrangement at any time.
- SafeWork will only provide your personal information to a third party if that third party has agreed to handle that information in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
To be eligible for the NSW Governments’ free mentally healthy workplace programs you must meet the following terms and conditions:
1.1.1. You must own a business registered in NSW and have a current ABN at the time you apply for the NSW Government free mentally healthy workplaces programs.
You are NOT eligible to apply if your business is registered in another state or territory or is a business that is an investment trust, managed fund or a strata title scheme.
1.1.2. Your business must produce goods or provide services in NSW
1.1.3. Your business must fall within the scope of specified eligibility for each of the free mentally healthy workplaces program you are interested in. Note each free program has their own eligibility requirements with regard to business size, industry type and region.
1.1.4. When referring to business size in the free program sign up it refers to full-time employees (or equivalent).
1.1.5. Your business must be your main source of income.